[Question #167545]: Find("Text with space") fails

Sikuli X 1.0rc2, Windows, Netbeans IDE 6.9.1 with builtin Jython 2.5.1

I don't know if this is related to Bug #710586 or not.

I am implementing code that does the following:

1. click on an image which is a menu bar menu title
2. create a region below the image that contains the menu
3. region.find("Reset Window Layout")

This find always seems to fail, but if I just do region.find("Reset"), it works.  I'm seeing the same for other strings with spaces in them.

As long as I can pick a unique word for the menu item I want to find, this workaround is fine, but is there something else I should be doing?

Thanks,
Beth