Re: [Question #167545]: X-1.0rc2: Find("Text with space") fails

--1: yes, this is due to the still experimental OCR implementation:
neither reliable nor robust

--2: alternatives:

- If it is menu navigation: In these situations I always use calculated
offsets or (if possible) navigation keys.

- If processing time does not matter, try this: just read the text from
the region (Region.text()) and compare it (sthg. like soundex or some
other fuzzy compare) with your expected text.

--3. hope for the future :-)
As far as I know: they plan to have a really enhanced text find/OCR with rc3.