Re: [Question #167514]: sikuli test not working when executed via command line

I made some tests, since it is not easy, to guess without more
information and insight, wether the FindFailed exception is because the
image cannot be found on the screen, or if the file itself cannot be
found (will be more informative with rc3).

Nevertheless, It seems, you are working on a german Windows.

>From https://files.me.com/rhocke/zpsan6
you can download my test script (a zipped .sikuli) with calc.exe (tested on german Windows), that might give you some insight, how you could use the test feature of Sikuli in a more complex approach.

As a bonus, this contains a "hack", that allows to run one or more of
the test cases directly in the IDE, without disturbing the run in the
unit test environment (in IDE or command line). So you can test your
test cases in the IDE until they are error free.

Come back if you have any questions or contact me directly.