Re: [Question #167670]: Account switiching problem

Sorry, that is not possible for me - costs too much time. Too much
application specific.

You have to find out manually what to do and then turn it into a script.
Nothing else have you done with your snippet you have already.

If you start something new, you are always a newbie - everywhere.

But if you expect to get help, you have to invest some time to learn and
try.

Come back if your solution does not work. I will have a look at it
definitely.

BTW: your information is not "given to Sikuli". It is your script, that
might contain some personal information and it is up to you, how you
secure this script.