[Question #167778]: get Java Gui Component's properties

1. sikuli jython
how I can iterate on Gui Java Form with it's components (like text box, checkbox listview...)
so I can get it's text Value,not by OCR, but by known it's ID or control handler, and get its text.
and ofcourse set a new value to the 'field'

2.
is there a jython code sample so on mouse over on each component the user can 'see'
each component ID and it's text value, including mouse over (hover) on grid table
and getting value's of each cell

any help will be appreciated