Re: [Question #167739]: To incorporate the Failed screen shots inside robot result

subhabrata pal is still having a problem:
Hi,

Thank you for the answer.

May be I was not clear in explaining my question sorry for that.

I robo framework - if any step fails it takes a screen shot for the
failed step; Now as per my knowledge (correct me if I am wrong) - this
activity of taking screen shot happens as long as we use 'Selenium
Keyword'; When we use a user defined keyword - built with command's of
any other tool, for example in my case it is 'Sikuli' - then if any step
fails - it exit, without taking any screen shot - but 'error message' is
captured in the log and result file.

Now with ur solution/solution given buy u or others in this forum
previously -it definetly takes a screen shot - but it does not
exits/stops the execution there. If we put an 'exit()' command at then
end i.e. after  'screen shot' command. It exits but the problem is it
neither creats a log nor a result file.

So my intention is - if any step fails then:
1.  It will exit
2. Take a screen shot i.e. exactly like when we use 'Selenium' Command.
3. Create a log and result file with the error message and the above screen shot