[Question #168172]: Sikuli for system testing

Any body have experience of using Sikuli for system testing. I've seen mention of Unit Testing, but is Sikuli exclusivly for system test? I've done a few quick test case and was wondering what the difference is between Error, and Failure in the unit test window? If you can point me to any specific test documentation it would be helpful.