Re: [Question #168233]: IDE: UnitTest: Test Case Results Error

RaiMan posted a new comment:
It seems, it should not be just playing around (My boss wants me ....)

So I strongly recommend, to forget the IDE unit test feature (to many restrictions and oddities for professional use) and use the native Jython unit test module and finally run your scripts from command line using
java -jar path-to-sikuli-script.jar path-to-your-testcase.sikuli

It might be necessary, to add some java specific memory options (look at
Sikuli-IDE.bat).

Depending on your current development environment it might be worth
thinking about using the Java API and JUnit.

-- you ask: how can i know where is my application installed.
A client machine, that needs to run your Sikuli scripts at least needs sikuli-script.jar, the libs directory and it's contents and the system path setup for Sikuli. Currently, there is no Sikuli feature, to pack this together with your script and deploy it on other machines.
So if you need more help on that, you have to tell more about your development and target environments.