[Question #168326]: Watching process utilization to augment PSL

I regularly use Sikuli to automate some high CPU astronomy apps like RegiStax (http://registax.astronomy.net/)  I currently monitor the percent bar at the bottom and watch for it to get to 100%.  This can take some time and it typically ties up the CPU at 100% for some time.  I'd love to do other things like read blogs, news etc while it churns away in the background, but PSL forces you to 'watch' the app which does get boring.  Is there a way to monitor a process and watch for it to drop from a quite high value to a lower value?  This would indicate that it is done and I can safely verify with a PSL of the % bar at the bottom.  I use linux and can watch the process via TOP, but I'm not sure how to automate that with sikuli?