Re: [Question #168331]: Simple Sikuli script to run loop and few other things.

josh posted a new comment:
well ill keep researching and trying a few different approaches, to see if i can't figure this thing out a little better, but if i can't pull through it and get this working properly ill be getting a hold of you in about 11 days =D lol,,, and if you can pull it off and make my happy,  ill throw you 5 or 10 bucks for wasting your time with my problems LOL.
the facebook game is called potfarm btw.. i might just make a fresh facebook account, with that game on it. if i can't figure it out. that way u can see what im actually trying to accomplish here.. but thank you again..