[Question #168453]: Pass variable name to run

Hi

I want to open a local txt file in notepad via sikuli. The text file's filename is based on date & time.
When I used run('c:\\..\\notepad.exe "c:\\14Aug2011_1123"') i was able to open the file.

Now since the file name is based on date and time i want to pass variable to the function but it considers the variable name as filename.
filename="c:\\14Aug2011_1123"
run('c:\\..\\notepad.exe filename')

Can someone help me to pass a variable name to the function?

thanks!!