Re: [Question #168495]: Windows MultiPoint Mouse SDK

*** Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Mouse SDK

--- possible? might be. But I do not think, that the developers will do
anything with this, because it is Windows special. Sikuli supports it's
features on all 3 Plattforms (Windows, Linux, Mac).

--- nevertheless: if you want to use something like that, it would have
to be integrated into Java's robot support, so that the multiple mice
can be driven by the robot. I doubt that this is easily possible.

So if you want to do anything with it, you at least have to implement
some prototype on your own. This could then be suggested to the
developers.

*** This is a follow-up question to ...

--- Sikuli either on the Python or on the Java API layer can currently
rather easy be used in parallel sessions on the same machine including
the coordination of mouse and keyboard usage and application window
focus.

Easy - if you have the knowledge to implement some inter process
communication to support that - as mentioned in the referenced
question's answers.