[Question #168793]: How sikuli read .csv to from ?

Dear Team,

I have a .csv file with 5 fields and more 100 rows contained.
I try to get the data from each row to fill in the application form (5 text boxs).

I can write SIKULI scripts to control the botton and form field of the application.

But I can't write the cripts to get the data form .csv file and paste in to each form field and loop until the row of .csv file end.

I try to find the related example but no luck.

Please help me,How to write the right scripts.

Thank you.
Veera