Re: [Question #168770]: Android Date Picker

Peter Kim confirmed that the question is solved:
I was able to set dates to the dates I wanted by calculating the
positions to start clicking and the number of times to click to get to
the date I wanted. I used text() to get the date displayed on the title
bar. I tried to use it to get the date highlighted but it did not work
as well.

I had many dates to try and it took quite a long time to complete all of
them.

I wonder how an Android/Java programmer would test the Date Picker
widget.