Re: [Question #169111]: testcases don't appear under the "Unit Test" "Tests" tab

Description changed to:
I am newbie in Sikuli, downloaded it yesterday and played a bit.
It is great tool for GUI based testing.
As it came out of the box I could not run the test cases.
After further  reading of the docs I have the following question.

I have read that in order to  run/make unit testcases it inherits from junit.framework.TestCase ?
Does this mean the I have to have junit.framework installed separately in order to make Sikuli unit tests run,
or Sikuli IDE comes with everything ready to work?

If Sikuli IDE doesn't need a separate installation of junit.framework,
then I am in trouble because I can't run them.

Please help.

Regards

Dimitre