Re: [Question #169194]: How do you keep a Swing GUI open after end of script?

sikuli-ide.sh starts the IDE without showing the window, but it is the
IDE environment. Your JFrame solution does not work in the IDE (do not
ask me why ;-).

On my Mac I generally use the java command (like on Windows and Linux)
to run my scripts from command line:

--- this is my runsik command stored in /usr/local/bin
#!/bin/sh
SikHome="/Applications/Sikuli-IDE.app"
SikScript=$SikHome"/Contents/Resources/Java/sikuli-script.jar"
JavaParm="-Xms64M -Xmx512M -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8"
java $JavaParm -jar "$SikScript" $@

using this command: your JFrame stays open until you click - then script
continues.