[Question #169580]: What is the basic requirments to install Sikuli project into windows?

Dear Respected Sir,
I have just downloaded your new and amazing software for myself but this Programme is not functioning at my computer.When I wanted to install this programme on my computer an error always occurred that "Sikuli X can not be installed on your system with JRE Version lower that 1.6".Please help me out how to get rid from this problem because I willing g to use this programme as soon as I can.I need your help badly.Please solve this problem as early as you can.

Thanks
M.Kashif