[Question #169720]: sikuli unable to find a image

I am a complete Sikuli newbie.  I am running on Mac OS 10.6.8.  The application I'm trying to automate is a flex based web app.  The sikuli script is able to start Firefox, open a new tab, and navigate via my bookmarks to the application.  When the app starts, it shows a progress bar as it is loading, then a login screen.  I attempted to use wait until our logo is visible (so I can click on the username field), but sikuli is unable to find a match to the image capture of the logo.  I did the capture on the same monitor as I'm trying to run on.  I did not resize the firefox window (though doing so does not affect the logo pixels).  I modified the wait call to include a timeout of 10 seconds (ample time).  I tried waiting for the image capture of the username input field.  I can't get it to work.