Re: [Question #169767]: Running Script

Summary changed to:
Running Script

Description changed to:
Sorry if this question seemed dumb and have been answered before. When
it comes to scripts i have little to no knowledge. My english is poor so
if my question is unclear i'd try to clearify. Many thanks for helping

Say i have 2 programs A&B running simultaneously in 2 regions and would
like to write a script that would run on whichever region the image
appears on FIRST. For eg, If image appears on A FIRST ignore B and run
script etc.

Thank you