Re: [Question #169767]: IF image appears FIRST in 1 of the 2 regions

this should work (made some corrections):

regA = False
while True:
    if regA.exists("imgA.png"):
        regA = True
        break
    if regB.exists("imgB.png"):
        break
    wait(5)
if regA:
    wait(10) # sleep is deprecated and needs a time in seconds
else:
    if regC.exists("imgB.png"):
         click(regC.getLastMatch()) # to avoid another find operation
    else:
         click("imgC.png")
         waitVanish("someImg.png", a_time_in_seconds )

I used "imgX.png", because this is how it is shown in the Python code.
In the IDE these strings are represented by the image thumbnails.

I suppose, that regA, regB and Regc are defined properly.