[Question #169847]: Guidance on setting up testing framework using sikuli

Hi all,

I'm trying to find some basic guidance or suggestions for setting up and choosing a test framework to automate testing of our Flash GUI-based desktop application. This is my first time setting up a testing framework (aka I'm a newbie in this area).

Here are my requirements:
1. Tests need to run automatically and nightly in both Windows and Mac environment (was thinking about using Hudson for this)
2. Tests need to report failed test cases in a log file
3. Tests need to be able to capture a screenshot at the moment a test case fails
4. I need to to have a collection of test suites. For example, "test user account control stuff" would be one test suite and "test installer stuff" would be another.

I've done a considerable amount of experimenting with sikuli already and am able to reliably drive our desktop application using it. My question is what IDE's/technologies would be suitable to help me begin this task? I mostly want to be pointed in the right path based on your experiences.

Thanks!