Re: [Question #169519]: App class not working on Ubuntu 11.04 (QT issue?)

Sorry for misleading - Linux is not in my focus.

I made some tests on my Ubuntu 11 (running in VirtualBox on my Mac Lion):
App.open(), App.focus() and App.close() seem to work.
I had to use e.g. /usr/bin/gcalctool to start the Calculator.

It worked for me, to switch to a window using part of it's title (e.g.
App("Character").focus() for app CharacterMap).

I did not succeed in using any App class's window functions.
So I guess, you have to forget it for now.