Re: [Question #169939]: Clear browser cache?

I do not know, what folks using to achieve this, but ....

I think, that this is not possible using Sikuli's App class in it's
current shape, since you cannot influence, how Sikuli does the app
startup nor give any parameters.

I guess, you have to startup the browser on your own using Jython's subproccessing options:
http://www.jython.org/docs/library/subprocess.html#subprocess-subprocess-management

Take care: Sikuli uses Jython 2.5.1, which has some problems with filenames containing blanks.
see: bug 702155