Re: [Question #169982]: while not exists(image, FOREVER) seems not to work

Geirdaz is still having a problem:
Thanks i think i have another problem here

while True:
   while not RegionA.exists(Blue.png,FOREVER):
      RegionB.wait(Yellow.png,FOREVER) <---------------
      click(RegionB.getLastMatch())

I realized my script has a weakness whereby the loop is very much dependent on whether the Yellow.png would appear or not.
While Blue.png could be absent, it would could also reappear again before Yellow.png appears. Apologies for the confusion. How can i modify this script so regardsless of how many times Blue.png appear or disappear Yellow.png would still get clicked.

Thanks