Re: [Question #169982]: while not exists(image, FOREVER) seems not to work

Geirdaz is still having a problem:
My script
1. Blue (absent) in RegionA
2. Yellow (present) in RegionB
3. Click Yellow
4. Loop

eg of my situation
1. Blue (absent) in RegionA
2. Blue (present) in RegionA
3. Blue (absent) in RegionA
4. Blue (present) in RegionA <------
5. Yellow (present) in RegionB
6. Clicked Yellow
7. Loop

The thing is as long as blue is absent in the first place, my script
will wait indefinitely for yellow to appear in RegionB. My situation is
that at no.4 Yellow still gets clicked even when Blue is present. The
occurance of blue appearing or dissapearing are totally random and are
independent of whether Yellow appears or not. So 2,3&4 are ignored until
Yellow appears. I hope this is clear. Thanks