Re: [Question #169201]: Want to use the computer while running Sikuli script --- not possible

Brian Parma posted a new comment:
A workaround that may or may not be more trouble than it's worth is to
use sikuli in a virtual machine (like VirtualBox).

Since I already have a windows VM on my linux host, I tend to run a
sikuli script in my windows vm and as long as i leave it in the
background, my linux host is perfectly usable.