[Question #170179]: How compare text from a region and integer

r = Region(242,340,203,157)
m =r.text()

n= 73

if m==n:
       print "exact match"
else:
       print "found something else"

In my code am trying to extract text from a particular region, it giving me the correct value
Now i need to compare that text with an integer , to perform some action

While am running this script , it gave me 73 value for m from selected region, but when i compare it , it fails and "found something else' is displayed. Whats wrong in my code.