Re: [Question #169454]: [Java] using type with key events in eclipse

Vince posted a new comment:
If I try "s.type(null, (string)Key.F4, KeyModifier.ALT);" I get two
errors.

On the type itself I get "The method type(PSRML, String, int) in the
type Region is not applicable for the arguments (null, string, int)".

On the actual casting of the string I get "string cannot be resolved to
a type".

However, if I try "s.type(null, (string)Key.F4, KeyModifier.ALT);" I
only get the following error "Cannot cast from char to String".

Interestingly though, if I try the following it not only closes Eclipse
for me (after a long enough wait to verify IE is focused) but also
closes the IE window that comes up.

String temp = Character.toString(Key.F4);
s.type(null, temp, KeyModifier.ALT);