[Question #171361]: Save screenshots of application

Hi

I just discovered Sikuli and I think it's a brilliant idea however I have a quick question. I would to take screenshots of the different dialog boxes of our application and then save them in specific folders in order to build automatically help documentation for our tool. I was wondering if there is an existing script I could short of adjust or if you could drop some ideas on how to save the screenshot of one dialog box in a file.

Thanks
Dimitri