[Question #171411]: Click page down in Java?

Have good experience with Sikuli now and thought this would be easy. I have certain elements on my test page which are not visible and hence though the best way to get to them is click page down on the web page.

I am using latest sikuli jars.

Here is my code:

import org.sikuli.script.*;
import java.util.*;

public class T4 {

                Screen s = new Screen();
                try{
                 App app = new App("rmisraapp");
                 app.focus("rmisraapp");
                 s.type(null, Key.PAGE_DOWN);
                }
                catch(Exception e){
                        e.printStackTrace();
                }

        }
}

No error but nothing happens. Page down is not happening. What am I missing? Is it not the right call to do a page down? Any other way to achieve this. I really dont want to do all the scrolling stuff (if possible)

Appreciate all the help!!!