Re: [Question #171340]: 99% Similarity in Pattern Settings (Matching Preview) - how to stretch it to 100%

Sudipto Paul confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi RaiMan

I wrote code that would use Adobe Acrobat API to read the elements in
PDF - this way was able to validate text at each expected location.

But this causes a lot of coding since there are dynamic fields that have
to be dealt with separately.

Once our application migrates to a new version, and if there are changes
to the report, there is a lot of detail that needs to be revisited.

Its a similar case with the format of the report.

Sikuli script is much faster to redo in these respects.

Regards,
Sudipto.