Re: [Question #171418]: RC3 and Robot Framework problems --- workaround

Summary changed to:
RC3 and Robot Framework problems --- workaround

Description changed to:
***** workaround

see comment #2

-------------------------------------

After following this blogpost ( http://blog.mykhailo.com/2011/02/how-to-
sikuli-and-robot-framework.html ) i was able to get a lot of my scripts
running perfectly with robot framework. Today, I upgraded to RC3 and I
got this error when I run C:\test\> robottest.bat
robot_suite\verify_operations.txt

Exception in thread "main" Traceback (most recent call last):
File "", line 1, in
File "C:\test\robotframework-2.5.5.jar\Lib\robot\__init__$py.class", line 16, in
File "C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar\Lib\os.py", line 118, in
ImportError: no os specific module found

i also tried roobotframework-2.6.0.jar file with no success.  Downgrading to RC2 makes everything work again. Any ideas while RC3 would cause this to fail?

Thanks.