Re: [Question #169859]: Availability? Android: using Monkey runner? Mac: Cocoa Accessibility API?

Raymond Gonzales gave more information on the question:
is there anyway I can get your example project?

I dont know what I am doing wrong but I manually start the emulator with
the 2.3.3 sdk, then when it is fully loaded, I try to run your example
code from a  java project in eclipse on a mac.

I have the following jars added to my build path: sikuli-
script.jar(RC3), android-robot-0.2.jar, junit-4.8.2.jar.

I have the following vm arguments added when I run the tests:

-Djava.ext.dirs=/Users/[homedirectory]/android-sdk-mac_x86/tools/lib
-Djava.library.path=/Users/[homedirectory]/android-sdk-mac_x86/tools/lib
-Dcom.android.monkeyrunner.bindir=/Users/[homedirectory]/android-sdk-mac_x86/tools

I get the error in my prior post when I run the code....