Re: [Question #172559]: logging result of assert

mischl confirmed that the question is solved:
hello raiman

thanks a lot for your fast and detailed answer.

as a beginner i am not sure where you guide me. i know about the internal unit test and there my test works fine.
but:
- i got no output there somewhere in a log file right?
- how can i log the assertion result?
- tried to let it run from command line with: Sikuli-IDE.bat -t unit.sikuli >mylog.txt but logs only an error... [Sikuli-IDE.bat -r test.sikuli >mylog.txt runs]

need some guidance to my simple first hello world in unit test: checking
if a picture is visible (exists(assume..)) and log it to a file with
textstamp. couldn't find any example somewhere, did someone knows one?

 thanks a lot for a start ramp!