Re: [Question #156506]: Getting Indentation error --- only use tab to indent and shift-tab to dedent

gregory posted a new comment:
I'm using unzip Sikuli. But I forget to change the path in my Windows,
so it OK I do not have anymore error at save. But still indent error
lol. I'm still trying to fix it (if I found what is going wrong.

But I noticed something. Now in rc3 there are automatic indent and then
when you press enter after first line of def auto indent is done. But
when I checked it there something strange:

If with arrow I can see that sometimes it moves 4 spaces (tab) while
sometimes it moves space by space. But I don't really know cause I'm
using tab and/or indent shortcut