Re: [Question #141886]: remote execution in sikuli-x

Rahul Misra proposed the following answer:
I was able to achieve this using a vncrobot.

http://vncrobot.en.softonic.com/

This utility allows to interact with any machine running vnc server.

Steps:
1. Install vnc server on the windows box
2. Download this zip (its an exe). Running the exe creates a zip
3. Unzip the zip on linux box
4. Create a script (bat file) to run a commands on windows box (this script can launch your application etc; whatever one wants to do)

Example:

Report "index.html"
procedure startApp {
  Press Windows+r wait=3s
  Typeline "{1}" wait=4s
}

# Start calculator, type "5+5" followed by Enter and take a screenshot.
startApp "C:\cygwin\home\builder\atf\atf\runatf.bat" wait=2s

5. run: /vncrobot.sh -c <vnc server>:<display> -r ./execATF.tpr -n

As you can see, this will connect to windows box and run my bat on that
box.

Its free and works flawlessly!!!

HTH