Re: [Question #166928]: Sikuli with Java is giving "Can't find dependent libraries"

Venkata Pavan Kumar Sannisetty posted a new comment:
I too even getting the same error added the sikuli libs folder to the
classpath and its still givimg me this error

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local
Settings\Temp\tmplib\VisionProxy.dll: Can't find dependent libraries

Thanks for help

Regards,
Sunny.