Re: [Question #143226]: Is there any interest in an Open Source Java Automation Framework that uses Sikuli?

daluu posted a new comment:
On a related note, with exception of new ideas & features, I tend to
think reinventing the wheel is rather a partial waste of resources.

Wherever possible, it would also be wise to see how Sikuli might be
integrated into "existing" automation frameworks as well as how one's
organization/employer might be able to leverage existing frameworks as
well, that latter idea though only works best for those that have no
existing automation framework, because it will be hard to try and move
off one framework for another. But no big deal if you either have to
build from scratch or pick an existing framework to extend on top of,
unless the organization has concerns over OSS licensing (which generally
shouldn't matter unless they are in the business of selling automation
frameworks and tools).

For some current open source suggestions for integrating Sikuli with:

* RobotFramework.org
* jsystemtest.org
* staf.sourceforge.net

I've already built a basic wrapper library for RobotFramework as well as
command line API tool for Sikuli all in one. With command line API, no
need to write code or scripts just to use Sikuli. Since Sikuli's command
line interface doesn't offer option to execute (API) commands, that's
what I sought to provide a solution for.

http://code.google.com/p/simplesikuli/

It's on Google code right now, but if there's demand, I can move it to
GitHub instead.