[Question #173785]: Sikuli interpreter shell within IDE, etc.?

I don't think this feature yet exists.:

One can build Sikuli script using the IDE or other IDE or write from scratch. Can also call Sikuli via Python (via Jython) and Java APIs.

I haven't tried it but guess workaround for now is to start an interactive Jython interpreter shell session then import Sikuli library and can then make Sikuli API calls on demand via the shell (no coding a script, etc.)

What would be nice to have as part of Sikuli IDE, or perhaps the Sikuli Jar, is to have an interpreter session option, where it will load an interactive Jython interpreter shell preloaded with Sikuli library and the user can then make calls to the Sikuli API w/o having to write and run a script. And additionally, perhaps the interpreter session can also optionally record the session actions and translate into Sikuli script.

I would think in terms of efficiency, the interpreter should take image arguments as predefined files stored at some specified location rather than the GUI IDE take and crop screenshot on demand. When convert to Sikuli script from interpreter session, it can either keep that image path reference, or display (in IDE) the image that path references.

The interpreter feature would be for power users/scripters and programmers while the regular IDE usage would be for more novice users.

Perhaps an enhancement request for Sikuli IDE, or a third party project (I'd do the R&D when I have time).

Just thought I'd bring that up. Your thoughts?