Re: [Question #173896]: iPhone simulator: How can we drag to delete a contact

Santhosh Motamarry gave more information on the question:
Hi Raiman,

I will let you know what the problem i am facing.

I have written a automation script in Sikuli using screen shots to CREATE and DELETE CONTACT in I-Phone Simulator.
In this Script i was success ed in Creating a contact in I-Phone by automation.
But Now i am facing a problem to DELETE the contact by automation because, the screen shot of "DELETE CONTACT" option is not visible until it is scroll down in the simulator.So it is getting failed due to nonrecognition of screen shot of DELETE Contact option.

For the above thing just follow the steps manually in I-Phone Simulator.

1. Go to Contacts.
2. Select a Contact.
3. Click on EDIT Option.
4. Scroll Down on the opened Contact page.
5. See an Click on the Delete Contact Option.

Here i was success until 3 step but could not go further.

Now Please let me know is there any option to scroll down the screen in
automation to rectify my issue.

and

Is there any option in Sikuli to FIND TEXT (like CLICK and FIND for
screen Shots options, similarly for TEXT) .