Re: [Question #173996]: Plans for dual screen support?

Description changed to:
OS: Win7 64-bit
Sikuli: x1.0 rc3

I ran a sikuli script which failed with "org.sikuli.FindFailed", and it
is quite obvious to me why: I have dual screens (extended desktop). The
script worked yesterday, when the Chrome-window it opens happened to
open on the same desktop/screen on which I double-clicked the .skl file.

Are there any plans on adding support for extended desktop / multi
screens in Sikuli? It is kind of a show stopper for using Sikuli as an
end-to-end testing tool here at work (all work stations have dual
screens).