Re: [Question #173996]: How to use Sikuli in multi monitor environments?

Olof Bjarnason confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks RaiMan!! That's great news!

I love Sikuli project, but it still a little "rough at the edges", at
least in a Windows environment where I have played with it. Some
examples of roughness:

1. the installer does not associate the sikuli-icon to .skl files (had to do it manually which was a bit of googling/hacking). i think this might also be related to the .skl files being run by a .bat-file, which makes it harder (or rules out?) correct icon association
2. type() does not work with backslash (and some other ubiqous characters) on a non-american keyboard layout (Swedish in my case), I use paste() as a workaround
3. openApp and friends kind of require a full-path to work (I think you stated this, kind-of, above in your comment # to be adapted for Windows)

I'd really like to help out, but the build-procedure is so complicated
my eyes cross ;) Instead, I'll keep asking questions & filing bugs.