[Question #174000]: How to restart from the start of the loop if something goes wrong

I am a complete noob in Sikuli. I am currently using AutoHotKey for repeating macro for a facebook game. It infinitely loops. Sometimes because of loading issues, the page will fail to load, but I include commands at the end to close everything and restart over from scratch so that even if it fails to load, the script will run again in the next run.

I find that things are very different in Sikuli. If even ONE of the commands fails to load, the entire loop breaks down. I know that some people uses the find commands to make sure that the essential component loads before proceeding, but I would love to be able to tell it to just restart the entire loop from scratch if something goes wrong.

Also, I am finding it really hard to get some of the functions working. In particular, I would like to have the script do key strokes such as "Clt+Shift+M".

Another command I am having a lot of difficulties with is the "def" command that I see so much of. I heard that it can be used to break up long scripts into little pieces to make it easier to manage long scripts.