Re: [Question #173996]: How to use Sikuli in multi monitor environments?

Olof Bjarnason posted a new comment:
Thanks for all the info RaiMan! I think some of the comments you make,
like that about .skl files (which I'm going to forget about from now on)
should be added to the GUI for Sikuli A.S.A.P. to stop people using it.
To begin with, it could be left there, but with an added [Deprecated]
text in the Menu of Sikuli, or maybe an explamation/warning icon in the
File menu.

I will try out your algorithm for finding the Chrome window later today.

About finding applications not-on-path in Windows, one idea might be to
scan the Start-menu for the names there. For example, Chrome is title
"Google Chrome" which I think is an OK abbreviation of the full path.
And you're right - it is not so common for applications to modify the
system PATH environment variable (adding their own path basically), so
some kind of hack is needed to make openApp and friends more comfy under
Windows.

If I can ask you one more question while we're at it: why does Sikuli
API-calls use camelCase and not the ordinary PEP8 style? It just feels
awqwuard, as a Python hobbyist, to write switchApp instead of
switch_app. :O)