Re: [Question #173873]: indent

Harry Readinger proposed the following answer:
i fixed the actual indentation here:

def LoggFileHandler(logg):
    Append2LoggFile("entering LoggFileHandler("+logg+")")
    if firstTime == 0:
        if os.path.isfile(LoggFile): #check if logg file exists
            os.remove(LoggFile) #delete if first time program runs
            Append2LoggFile("removed old logg file")
            Append2LoggFile(" ")
            CreateLoggFile() #create new logg file
            Append2LoggFile(logg)
        else:
            CreateLoggFile() #if not found create new
            Append2LoggFile(logg)
    else:
            Append2LoggFile(logg)

Your spacing Looked like this initially
personally I have my editors (sikuli does this as well) replace all "tabs" with 4 spaces, and never intermix my own spacing.