Re: [Question #174047]: Exception in thread "Thread-13" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Demian Godon posted a new comment:
10.6.8
x1.0-rc2
Yes, we use the observers feature.  There are no explicit loops.  We start a couple observers for the lifetime of the application we're testing (to watch for and dismiss dialogs that could interfere with the tests).  The application is stopped and started numerous (~10 times) throughout the test suite, which is when the observers are stopped and started.  I'll try to extract and post the pertinent parts of the test class that starts/stops the observers.  I'll also investigate whether the observer "ref-counting" is working correctly.  Could it simply be the stopping and starting of observers that leaks?
The script runs for about 10-15 minutes before getting the error.