Re: [Question #173203]: image found, but region location wrong

Beth Griffin confirmed that the question is solved:
I just tried with rc3 and other script modifications.  I now set the
onAppear to use an image containing the gDEBugger Explorer title bar and
the SobelFilter.cpp file tab, then create a search region from there (as
well as making the arrow image just the yellow arrow with the grey
background, no little blue edge).  Hopefully, the assumption that this
new image will be valid on other machines is correct.