[Question #174314]: I try running a sikuli executable from command line which is a unit test

I created a unit test for sikuli and i ran it from the exe file and it works fine. but when i created a .skl (executable) file and ran it on command line, it didn't do anything. I have been at it for a while and can't get it to work. is there anything that i could do. For example, my file name is 123.skl.  i put it into the sikuli directory and on command line i put:
c:\progam files (x86)\sikuli x\ sikuli-ide.bat -t 123.skl
 is that correct or should i be something else? that is just one of the many things i tried to do.

Thanks