[Question #174318]: Problems with sikuli in Windows XP

Hi,

I have RC2 (zip version) and Windows XP Professional SP3. I am facing the following problems. Initially i thought it is a problem with my laptop and replaced the mother board, touchpad & formatted the hard drive. But, the problem reoccured after a couple of weeks.

1. When i lock my laptop and login after sometime sikuli closes on restoring.

2. I start lossing focus on other applications. For example, i have opened a word document and then when i click on the document using the touchpad i dont get the focus. i have to use the short cut keys.

I assume this is because of sikuli because the application that i use 95% of the time is sikuli. I might be wrong though.
If anyone faced this issue ir have any idea about this please help.