[Question #174406]: Process Name in Task Manager for Sikuli / IDE

Can any one give me process name in Task Manager for Sikuli IDE?
What happened is - I wrong an infinite loop by mistake and clicked Run; and as the process goes, IDE got disappeared. Now, to stop IDE and Sikuli process, I went to Task Manager but couldn't find it under 'Application' Tab and I don't see any process named "Sikuli" under 'Process' tab as well. All I did was - I logged off and thus solved the problem.

So, if I knew the process name for Sikuli IDE, I could have killed the process and thus stopped IDE running.

I apologize if this question was answered before.

Thanks,
Parva Thakkar